Wednesday, September 1, 2010

-11th post-
Had a great talk with Gladys, i told her everything.
Somehow like she manipulated me& make me tell her everything.
I feel much more better now, :)
Tmrw there's sch, gg to Jamiyah's home aft sch.
Hope it will be fun. I hope i talk to {S}uperman.
If he would answer back, hmm.
I miss you, yeap.
Im not attached, im jus waiting fr you.
& i do get tired somethings okay.
I you.
--
{Continued}
I thot aunt wanna use, but end up she went to sleep.
So im continu-ing using the Lappy. Hehe ^^v
I hope Haziq was right, i hope your status isnt fr me.
I hope you wont get the wrong idea, i havent give up on you yet.
I hope its fr other ppl, i hope i can be with you. ):
HAHA, like desperate sia! GHEEE.
So gay-ish. Eww, elena. EWW!
Hahaa, okay changed topic.
Ey, srsly. I changed alot, (to better fyi)
I study now, AT LEAST.
I QUITTED SMOKE LIKE WOW,
I dont have another police record,
& I go home much more earlier then befre.
Hehee, seeseeseee, (:
Im proud okay, though you think i havent change.
Pfft, up to you laa.
I wan offline liao, maybe. :P
Bye asshole(s).
{/continued}

No comments:

Post a Comment