Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Its 7 month now, & i swear im scared. ><
Pfft, humans are scaring me to death. ): Hate it-ttm.
Hahaa, today was great. I SMILED OKAY!
Whee, slacked with the 2-hongyi, Faras& Kenneth.
Saw quite a number of people going Lan frm tpss,
Nigel, JoEe, JoYang, 2n1 peeps. Lan freako ==
I still dont understand what so nice about Dotaaa, i like L4D2.
ZOMBIE ARE COOL I SWEAR, i hope i would become one one day, (:
Hmmm, i studied today. Im proud of myself, fr the dk how many time. HEHE.
But still in the end, i went chatting, drawing ofcos. Standard, so hard to change.
Elena, Jiayous ba. Heheeeeeeee, ohyeah. I played msn games early in the morning. HEHE..
With Nadiraaaaaaah& Howhongyi but it ended up lagging. ): Sadded.
Okaaay, im speechless now.
I wanna post but dk what to post. :/ Okay, talk bout Z guy, (:
Ohh, i used hongyi's phone to txt Z, & he said he at climbasia. (some rock-climbing place luh)
Then i scold him, go tak ajak sia, he replied i go take taxi go find him.
Then i say i no money, blahblah but act is i lazy. & it was a joke.
He took it srs, called me& said, you take cab, my friends& i will pay. :) How sweeeeet, ahahah.
First time i heard his voice, O: It's deeep i swear.
Ohyah, maybe tonning with sayangzxc tonight. Hope so, i could get out of this hse soon but no allowance. ): Hahaa, nvm. Malay fasting cant eat as damn bored w.o them during recess, Aww.
Nvm, one month will pass soon aiytes. Yipeeee! I cant wait till fasting is over.
Everyday can do project with friends& love, (: (Not the project fyi.)
Ohwell, end here.
& I loveeee Joe Brooooooks.

- I wan someone who can see through my smile& knw tht im actually crying worst than a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment