Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The perfect two, ♥

You're the apple to my pie,
You're my straw to my berry, :D
Addicted to this song, haha.
---
Hello love(s), i dont update this much le. Hardly get to use com,
Maybe only it lesson which is on tuesday. O: But next week last lesson le. ):
Pfft, no com = boring life. Sianzxc ttm can.
You're the one i wan to marry, haha. This song is cuteee. Muaaah.
Im bored, ipw sucks ttm, ): I dont likeeeey.
Anw, these few days are like the same. Sch>Home>Lepak>Home>Sleep. =='
Slack with Qx, Nicholas& emil mostly. With my sister& gladys la ofcos.
Got back test result, i failed science& maths. T.T
Today Mr Lim(Maths Teacher) talked to me ask me to go to the library frm 2 to 4. -.-
Hmm, aft tht thn can lepak at canteen.. Or go home, up to me laa.
Pfft, life changing. Im becoming more guai, ^^v JOKE!
I quit doing project, today 2 weeks redy. Pro aiytes, :D
Today is twentyfourth too, & there seems to be many fourteen around. :P
Question fourteeen, my favourite. I talked to Jubo much today, he drew on my shirt.
Mum ask, idk what to say sia. Anw, i watched stepup 3 todaaaay! IT'S AWESOME OKAY!.
5 stars aiytes, i like their dance. I wan learn, the robot dance is effing nice la i swear.
Bboys or whatever you call tht is effing coool, uhh. Even the children in the movie damn till damn nice.. Shame on me, so old still dk how to dance. HAAA. I wan learn headstand. :B
Heheee, the story quite romantic. Got a few kissing scene, aww. Sweet much? :D
Aft tht, went home with Faras, lepak do abit history hmwk. & homed.
Bathe& till now. Com all the way, & im supposed to do ipw not playing but who cares. :P
OHYAA! I BAKED SHEPERD(sp?) PIE TODAY& IT DELICIOUS. :D Hehe,
Jubo helped some, he come with surprised attack. -.-
Make me & faras shock, anw. I hate cooking, & my he teacher. So fierce lor, nvr do anything oso scold, knn __
Your mum nvr teach you manners uh, respect uh la. CB!.
Daaaah, done here. Bye love.
---
I wanna be with you, when you're low or high. But it seems you have other girls to be with you well, so no point alrdy.

No comments:

Post a Comment